Date:      Sat, 05 Mar 2005 02:40:26 -0600
From:      Brian John <brianjohn@fusemail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installed new kernel and then make buildworld and now no internet?

Hello.
I just added a couple of config attributes to my make.conf, namely this
(I think this is close):
CPU-TYPE = athlon-xp
CFLAGS = -0 -pipe
COPTFLAGS = -0 -pipe

Then I did a "make buildkernel" and "make installkernel".  I then
rebooted into single user mode and did a "make buildworld".  Then I
restarted and now I have no internet.  I can't get any pages to come up
in firefox or dillo.  I tried pinging www.yahoo.com and I got 69% packet
loss.  Also, when I try to do "portupgrade -ap" to reinstall all of my
ports, it can't connect to download the distfiles.  What can I do to fix
this?

Thanks

/Brian