Date:      Tue, 4 Feb 1997 13:05:07 +0000
From:      Juan Savioli <jcs@dhi.dk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org (FreeBSD questions)
Subject:   ATAPI CD-Rom

Hi everybody,

I installed sometime ago FreeBSD 2.1.5 in my PC. Unfortunately,
my CD Rom an ATAPI Mitsumi FX 600  did not work and still doesn't.

I would like to know if the new releases of FreeBSD are able
to recognize it, or perhaps there is a remedy for the version
I already have.

Thanks,
Juan

Juan Savioli

Danish Hydraulic Institute - Coastal Engineering Department

Agern Alle 5                     Tel:+45  45 76 95 55
DK-2970 Horlsholm                    +45  45 17 92 30 (Direct dial)
Denmark                          Fax:+45  42 86 00 68
                                 Email: jcs@dhi.dk