Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 1996 00:22:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Steve Bernacki <steve@soma.zipnet.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Possible rsh problem?

Hey y'all,

I think I might be facing the dreaded rsh problem.  I'm running
2.1-STABLE on a host of machines.  What follows is a post
I made to comp.lang.perl.misc regarding what I thought was a
perl program, but now seems more like the rsh problem.

Can anyone suggest any workarounds for this?  Any help will be
appreciated.  The post, which describes exactly what's going
on, follows.

Thanks for any help/input,

-S

--Original Article--