Date:      Tue, 03 Feb 1998 15:34:41 -0500
From:      Mail Handler <admin@channel1.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   NFS Portmap: RPC: Program Not Registered

Hi Folks --

We recently upgraded a 2.2.1 server which mounted several
Netware (3.11/3.12) server filesystems and a couple of FreeBSD hosts.

Under 2.2.5, we get the NFS Portmap: RPC: Program Not Registered error
for the Netware exports, while the FreeBSD exports mount fine.

After experimenting, we can NFS export our Netware volumes to
any 2.2.1 host, but not to a 2.2.5 machine.  We're tried the
version 2 NFS flag to mountd (-2nr), but this seems to have no effect.
Portmap_flags="-v" doesn't yield additional information.

Apparently there is a change in nfsd/nfsiod/portmap/mountd between
the versions which prevents the mount.  Any ideas?

nfs_client_enable="YES"
nfs_server_enable="YES"
nfs_server_flags="-u -t -4"
nfs_client_flags="-n 6"