Date:      Thu, 19 Jan 2006 20:21:37 +0100
From:      Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de>
To:        NAKATA Maho <chat95@mac.com>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: qemu hack

On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 09:37:40AM +0900, NAKATA Maho wrote:
> Dear Juergen and list,
> I add a hack for qemu port; speed up hack of cirrus vga.
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2006-01/msg00208.html
> and now qemu seems to be faster a bit.
> (hope someone can do benchmark)
>
> Juergen, can I commit to port?

Well you didnt bump PORTREVISION, also you could call patch with --quiet
for the patch3_cirrus file.  Other than that its ok with me...

I do get redraw artefacts with the patch when I play with the scrollbar
on the konqueror that comes up right when I boot the kanotix livecd
iso in qemu tho:
http://debian.tu-bs.de/kanotix/KANOTIX-2005-04/KANOTIX-2005-04.iso