Date:      Wed, 5 May 1999 09:38:02 -0500
From:      "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>
To:        Jens Schweikhardt <schweikh@noc.dfn.de>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wc* routines

On Wed, May 05, 1999 at 03:19:37PM +0200, Jens Schweikhardt wrote:
> You can (hah should :-) test your new headers for ISO C namespace
> problems with a little C program to be found at
> <URL:http://www.shuttle.de/schweikh/isomac.c.html>;

You should place it into the ports collection. :-)

I downloaded your program, and after running it made the following changes
to <machine/wcdef.h>:

Added a comment that this should ultimately go to <machine/ansi.h> and that
<machine/wcdef.h> would then disappear altogether.

Commented out the various text macros, noting that they belong to a private
header (or where do they belong??? - comments please).

Uploaded the changes to http://www.whizkidtech.net/i18n/wc/.

> Have fun.

Ah, you just cost me $30, man! I ordered a book you recommend on your site.:)

Adam