Date:      Tue, 27 Jul 1999 12:00:51 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@tig.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   X windows problem

heya,

I know how to resolve the pine problem from previously and thanks for
everyone's feedback.

Got sick of supporting clients on windows 95/nt/ etc and I experimented
with linux redhat for 1 month and thought bad things about linux :) and now
I want to install Freebsd X windows stuff .

Ok now I want to customerize X windows to look like the windows 95/nt
interface with the xearth etc etc

But when I tried following the documentation:-

which said "run the script" /cdrom/book/scripts/install-desktop it gives me
error messages .

Is their some other way I can customerize my desktop that I can try to get
it to look exactly like windows 95/NT

Thank you for your assitance