Date:      Fri, 07 Apr 1995 11:04:15 EST
From:      M C Wong <mcw@hpato.aus.hp.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com (freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com)
Subject:   window duplicating program ?

Hi,
  I am after an X client that can duplicate an xterm, with all its
  attributes/characteristics that are accessible via X protocol.
  For example, I can start up an xterm, and decide to set its fonts,
  change its size, change its colors etc, and hoping that without
  having to remember all those settings and set them up in .xinitrc
  file or elsewhere statically so that they can be re-used next time.

  What I am after is a somehow more dynamic X program that can do
  exactly what I want.

  Thanks in advance.
  M.C Wong