Date:      Fri, 11 Dec 1998 07:52:21 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        sanpei@sanpei.org (MIHIRA Yoshiro)
Cc:        brian@Awfulhak.org, fjoe@husky.iclub.nsu.ru, luigi@iet.unipi.it, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, fwkg7679@mb.infoweb.ne.jp
Subject:   Re: ESS1868 patches

I did jump the gun with this - and didn't even go via Luigi.  I had a
lot of embarassment at work over this; I got a new laptop, suspended
and resumed and got the whole department looking at me for the best
part of a minute while I figured out how to get a mixer program to
shut it up.

I've only actually worked there for about a month :-/

If the consensus is that the changes should be backed out, be my
guest (or give me a shout and I'll pull them back out).

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org> <brian@FreeBSD.org> <brian@OpenBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;