Date:      Fri, 3 Oct 2008 18:10:34 -0400
From:      "purchasing" <purchasing@itcomware1.com>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Channel Partner-New Q4/08 Budget Available To Spend For Inventory & Orders. ( $2 Mil Per Mo.To Spend On Surplus Cisco)

The following list of used gear is needed for purchase. This requirement is
for used equipment. A new Q4 2008 budget is available to buy surplus Cisco,
Nortel, Sun, Avaya, Lucent, Extreme, 3COM, IBM & HP products. I am ready to
buy now and can pay the prices listed. Some items are for inventory and
others for orders. If you have any situations like customer trade-in, failed
deployment, overstock or decommissioned gear, send me a list and I will get
you a cash offer immediately.

Cisco WS-X4448-GB-RJ45

 $1200.00

Cisco WS-X4548-GB-RJ45