Date:      Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:26:53 +0100
From:      Stuart Walsh <stu@ipng.org.uk>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Atmel USB Wireless devices

Hi,

Firstly, it would be interesting to know if anyone else is working on
support for these devices before I get too far into it :)

I've started working on support for the above devices and have had some
limited success so far.  The device requires two sets of firmware to be
uploaded for it to work and I have managed to upload the first firmware
but it doesnt seem to want to boot.  Any attempts to read the device
after uploading firmware result in error code 13(IOERROR).  The Linux driver calls
usb_reset_device() after uploading the firmware but I can't seem to find
an equivelant in FreeBSD.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd be greatful :)

Thanks,

Stuart