Date:      Tue, 16 Jan 1996 22:16:23 +0100 (MET)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        gjennejohn@frt.dec.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   Re: kgdb..

As garyj@frt.dec.com wrote:

> I've wondered myself why it's still in the tree. Seems to me that
> `gdb -k' works pretty well. Or does someone know of a reason NOT
> to eliminate kgdb ?

I'm using gdb -k all days.  I've been one of those guys who have been
in favour of the old kgdb...

Well, i've just checked, Gary: kgdb is no longer in the regular tree:

j@uriah 236% ls /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/
/usr/src/gnu/usr.bin:
as/           CVS/          grep/         man/          sdiff/
awk/          dc/           groff/        mkisofs/      send-pr/
bc/           dialog/       gzip/         patch/        sort/
cc/           diff/         ld/           perl/         tar/
cpio/         diff3/        Makefile      ptx/          texinfo/
cvs/          gdb/          Makefile.inc  rcs/          yppush/

--
cheers, J"org