Date:      Mon, 26 Aug 2002 04:37:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Yeske <dyeske@yahoo.com>
To:        Trevor Johnson <trevor@jpj.net>, alane@FreeBSD.org, Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports List <ports@FreeBSD.org>, Will Andrews <will@csociety.org>
Subject:   Re: Shouldn't xmms-pipe be under audio, with all the other xmms-* plugins?

There is a lot of grey area there, we have xmms plugins scattered all over the place...

Although most of the vis plugins are under ports/graphics

I noticed windowmaker has its own category. Should xmms have one also?

xmms-pipe doesn't actually require a sound card or have anything to do with sound, and either does
xmms-alarm, although xmms-alarm is something that provides a clock that requires X...