Date:      Thu, 14 Dec 1995 10:59:07 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        binhdo@cs.ubc.ca
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: print-filter for Buble Jet 20

    Binh> At 09:26 AM 12/14/95 -0700, you wrote:
    >> I don't have a BubbleJet 20 ... is it compatible with HP/PCL?
    >> If so, you might be able to use the following:

    >> #!/bin/sh printf "\033&k2G" && cat && printf "\f" && exit 0
    >> exit 2
    >>

    Binh> Thank you, Sean. Unfortunately it does not work. Actually
    Binh> this example is shown in the handbook so I tried it before
    Binh> sending this message. Anyway thanks,

Hmm, I guess it's not HP/PCL compatible, then.  But don't give up hope
yet: try this as the filter:

#!/bin/sh
awk '{print $0 "\r"} END {print "\f"}' && exit 0
exit 2

Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

Too bad there's not such a thing as a golden skunk, because you'd
probably be proud to be sprayed by one.  -- Jack Handey