Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 2000 22:58:21 -0800
From:      Bernhard Beck <bbeck@mindmaker.com>
To:        Geoff Rehmet <geoffr@is.co.za>
Cc:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dell Poweredge 2400/2450 & SMP

Geoff,

Thanks for your reply. I have one such system with Dual-processor in the
office, currently running 4.0-RELEASE, but didn't build a SMP kernel for
it yet.
I'll try it maybe tomorrow or over the weekend.
If SMP doesn't work out, I'll be happy to try patches if they exist
already. Is anybody working on adding support for the RCC Serverworks
chipset with SMP?

Bernhard