Date:      Wed, 1 Aug 2001 16:47:45 +0200 (CEST)
From:      carlo@vis.ethz.ch (Carlo Dapor)
To:        aledm@qix.co.uk (Aled Morris)
Cc:        oldcpgmr@netscape.net, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.3 and windows 98 don't play well together

My laptop, a Toshiba Tecra 8100 with a 12 GB, evenly divided in two partitions
runs with none of the problems described.

I run Windows 98 on the first partition (dev/ad0s) and FreeBSD on the second
(dev/ad0s2*).  Could it be a version problem ?  XFree 4.0.1 and FreeBSD 5.0
(current) is what I have.  It could also be the X graphic card driver.

This question goes to the original poster: dO You see the same behaviour
after X11 on Linux and rebooting ?

Which versions of XFree are You running ?

Ciao, derweil,
--
Carlo