Date:      Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:11:03 -0800
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To:        sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ultra 10 won't boot after install

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB

I've got an ultra 10 that I'm trying to get up and running with 5.0.
I've triedthe RC1 mini ISO as well as both the mini and regular RC3
ISOs.  I make it through install sucessfully (though it failed to sync
103 buffers this last time), but when I try to boot from the ok prompt I
get the output at the end of this message.  I'm stumped.  Any
suggestions of things to check or try would be helpful.

Thanks,
Brooks

ok boot
Resetting ...=20

Sun Ultra 5/10 UPA/PCI (UltraSPARC-IIi 300MHz), No Keyboard
OpenBoot 3.11, 128 MB memory installed, Serial #9478304.
Ethernet address 8:0:20:90:a0:a0, Host ID: 8090a0a0.

Rebooting with command: boot                                         =20
Boot device: disk:b  File and args:=20
Evaluating: boot

Can't open boot device

Boot device: disk:b  File and args:=20