Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 1996 14:21:39 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@io.org>
To:        Greg Lehey <lehey.pad@sni.de>
Cc:        "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, "Hackers; FreeBSD" <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Triton-II support... when?

On Wed, 6 Mar 1996, Greg Lehey wrote:

> Well, I don't like them either.  I was just curious about how many
> people had got round to running systems with none.

    Most of our servers here have PCI SCSI, video and Ethernet.
Serial and parallel ports are integral to the motherboard.  The ISA
slots are empty.  Our news server contains a PCI Ethernet card and
three PCI SCSI controllers.  An ISA Mach32 graphics card is used to
drive the monitor.  At home, everything is PCI except my GUS MAX.

    A motherboard with, say, 7 PCI slots and one ISA slot would be
perfect for my eneds.
--
Brian Tao (BT300, taob@io.org)
Systems Administrator, Internex Online Inc.