Date:      Sun, 3 Feb 2002 16:14:17 +1030
From:      "nik [tm]" <tmcruisin@sond.com.au>
To:        "Buga" <buga@lemis.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <adrian.meyer@music-community.ch>
Subject:   midi-mountain port want start

gday all,

can anyone advise me as to where I can get FAQ on midimountain?
or maybe help me with the error
I am running FreeBSD 4.4 and have cvsup'd the ports system
I have installed the port ok but when I try to start the app it returns the
error;

MidiMountain, Version 0.3.0, copyright (c) 2001, Adrian Meyer
Using configuration file: /usr/local/etc/midimountain.conf

** WARNING **: Couldn't find pixmap file: CursorEdit.xpm

** WARNING **: Couldn't find pixmap file: CursorDelete.xpm
TMidiOSSIO: Set timebase 96
TMidiOSSIO: Set tempo 120
Error determining the number of MIDI inputs

the contents of midimountain.conf are;

[General]
Languages=/usr/local/share/midimountain/languages
Pixmaps=/usr/local/share/midimountain/pixmaps

[Device Mapping]
PresetCount=0

and these folder are there but the files CursorEdit.xpm and CursorDelete.xpm
dont appear to be anywhere on my system.
there is no faq or support on their website www.midimountain.com

TIA
nik [tm]