Date:      Sat, 05 Mar 2005 07:59:18 -0500
From:      Chuck Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
To:        Stevan Tiefert <stevan@mail.rot-1.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

Stevan Tiefert wrote:
> Hello list,

Howdy--

> I have changed my domainname and my subscribed newsletter from
> <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org> is still going to my old now false
> e-mail-address! How can I stop this false behavior?

See the URL at the bottom of every message?  Follow it, log into Mailman, and
update your email address, or unsubscribe your old one and resubscribe using
your new one.

If you can no longer access your old email account and you do not remember
your list-account password, you'll need to contact the list admin (preferred)
or <postmaster@freebsd.org> via email.

--
-Chuck