Date:      Sat, 30 Apr 2011 18:44:43 +0200
From:      Martin =?ISO-8859-1?B?TfZsbGVy?= <moeller.akt@googlemail.com>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [LIBC] Modfied Version of sscanf

Hi to all,

This is my first email to this list, so hello to all members.
The current version of sscanf, stops when a whitespace characters occurs in
a string
when the =8C%s=B9 (string) type is used.

The following code:

char name [20], value [20];
sscanf (=B3Test 2->Test 3=B2, =B3%s->%s=B2, name, value)
printf (=B3%s->%s\n=B2, name, value);

outputs total garbage on my FreeBSD-7.0-RELEASE #0 amd64.
Is there already a way to do this or should we release a new version of
sscanf, e.g. called sscanfWS.

This modified version would output: Test 2->Test 3.

With regards,
Martin