Date:      Mon, 13 Apr 2015 16:18:28 +0000
From:      "jmg (John-Mark Gurney)" <phabric-noreply@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-toolchain@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Differential] [Updated] D2285: gcc 4.9.1 compilation fixes for aesni

jmg added a comment.

hmm.. maybe we should put this hack into a different header file and just include that oneā€¦  since all these files are in crypto/aesni, why not a local header (use quotes) that is named gnuhack.h or something (can't think of a good name right now)?

Right now it's only three files, but I have work that may expand the number of files that this hack is required to be added too, and if we need to add hacks for other compilers, or if gnu changes how things are, then we can update the hacks in one location, instead of n locations.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D2285

To: rodrigc, jmg
Cc: freebsd-toolchain