Date:      Fri,  2 Mar 2001 12:48:32 -0800
From:      Edwin Culp <eculp@EnContacto.Net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.Org
Subject:   mount: /dev/ad0s1e: File name too long

I just found something new in current.  When I rebooted with todays current, it
put me into single user with the following message:

mount: /dev/ad0s1e: File name too long

The problem seems to be the directory that I have been mounting it under for a
couple of years.  /var/ftp/release   If I make it shorter like, /mnt. it works
fine.

Not a big deal, easy to work around and I haven't made a release since the
begining of February :-).

ed

--
EnContacto.Net - InternetSalon.Org - CafeMania.Net