Date:      Sat, 5 Mar 2005 01:42:17 -0500
From:      "Jon Welch" <jwelch@atralumen.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Help with Suspended Processes.

I hope this is the correct list to ask this. =)

Forgive my limited knowledge just a simple question I have searched the net
for and can't seem to locate the answer I want. I am just looking for a way
to resume a process that has been suspended. E.g. I am running a cpu
intensive program and I ctrl+z to suspend it, but I want to resume from
where I forced the program to break, just looking for a way to get it to
start up again.

Anyway =) Thanks for any help.