Date:      Thu, 25 Jun 1998 17:13:42 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Adam David <adam@veda.is>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   __error() build glitch

In updating from a rather old version of -current I noticed that make world
falls over in gperf because __error() is missing in the installed version of
libc. This begs the question of why buildworld is relying on libraries from
the system it is running on, which are obviously not necessarily the same as
those on the system being built. I could continue after a 'make includes'
in /usr/src and a 'make depend all install' in /usr/src/lib/libc but this
is clobbering the installed system. I'll submit a PR if necessary, consisting
basically of this notification message.

--
Adam David <adam@veda.is>