Date:      Mon, 2 Apr 2007 18:03:38 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Rob Watt <rob@hudson-trading.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Cc:        rob work <rob@hudson-trading.com>
Subject:   Re: em driver packet loss in 6.2 amd64 (RELEASE and STABLE)

Nevermind. After some more research it seems that we were having problems
with the risers cards on some of our servers. I will do some more testing
after the riser cards are replaced to see if we still have multicast drops
when using 6.2. Most likely it was purely a hardware problem. Since it was
the same exact behavior that we saw with the earlier version of the em
driver I figured it was the same bug resurfacing again.

-
Rob Watt