Date:      24 Aug 2002 20:06:09 +0200
From:      Jan Lentfer <Jan.Lentfer@web.de>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mozilla might build using Compaq C++ Compiler

Hi all,

I gave Joe Marcus Clarke an account on my PWS so he could work on
building Mozilla for alpha. Until now it didn't work. Joe came up with
the suggestion that it might work using the native Compaq C++ compiler
(according to an article he read on mozilla.org). I don't have it on my
system, could somemone give me instructions on how to install the C++
Compiler from the Linux RPMs or could someone even do a port of the C++
Compiler?

Many thanks in advance,

Jan Lentfer

--