Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 1996 14:28:39 -0600 (CST)
From:      mikebo@tellabs.com
To:        se@zpr.uni-koeln.de (Stefan Esser)
Cc:        mikebo (Mike Borowiec), questions@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Triton-II support... when?

Stephan -
You wrote:
> On Mar 5, 13:34, mikebo@tellabs.com wrote:
> } o  Is it worth a 4-6 week wait for Triton-II main boards to arrive?
>
> How could we tell whether it's worth it
> for YOU ?

I guess I was looking for personal recommendations such as:
Triton-II will make ordinary Triton main boards obsolete overnight!
Only a FOOL would buy a Triton main board at this point because...
(INSERT COMPELLING REASONS HERE!).

Based on what you wrote, I would not realize much benefit from waiting.
- Mike
Michael Borowiec   -   mikebo@tellabs.com   -   Tellabs Operations Inc.
Senior Member of Technical Staff                4951 Indiana Avenue, MS 63
708-512-8211  FAX: 708-512-7099                 Lisle, IL  60532  USA