Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 1995 00:50:53 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Cc:        didier@omnix.fr.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: make release

It seems that J Wunsch said:
> It's not even possible _with_ a CVS tree (in particular for you living
> in France), if the DES and Kerberos bits are missing.

Well,  one may  get the  intl  bits on  ftp.internat.freebsd.org. It should
enable you to  compile it.  I  don't have the   place to do a  distribution
though or I'd do it for  some friends here.  It is sometimes frustrating to
say  to them "go  get it  on  some FTP site"   when  you could  generate it
yourself.

--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
   FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #0: Sat Oct 14 19:05:10 MET 1995