Date:      Tue, 5 May 1998 10:42:40 +1200
From:      Craig Harding <crh@outpost.co.nz>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3D "blender" package from NeoGeo now released.

Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

> The problem with trying to convince some of the people here to
> use this package is that I don't have the slightest idea of what to
> do with a sophisticated 3D package...

Don't worry, I do, and I'm sure others will. Expect to see a whizzy
FreeBSD animated logo.... sometime.

The really impressive part, is that it actually works. FreeBSD with
enlightenment and an app like blender is actually a pretty funky
looking graphical environment! Way to go, team, this OS rocks!

						-- C.
--
Craig Harding         Head of Postproduction, Outpost Digital Media Ltd
     "I don't know about God, I just think we're handmade" - Polly