Date:      Mon, 31 Jul 2000 13:28:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      rust@alloymail.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cant use 800x600 resolution in X and Network problem val

I am trying to use a resolution of 800x600 in Xwindows. Whenever i try to use 800x600 it says that they are not valid modes. I can use 640x480 and 1024x768 just fine. I have a voodoo 3 3000 pci card and am using FreeBSD 4.1 Release. Also i am got this error with my network card and was wondering what it was:
xl0: transmission error: 90
xl0: tx underrun, increasing tx start threshold to 120 bytes
xl0: transmission error: 90
xl0: tx underrun, increasing tx start threshold to 180 bytes

can anyone help me?