Date:      Mon, 6 Jan 1997 13:34:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tony Li <tli@jnx.com>
To:        dennis@etinc.com
Cc:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD as T1 router

   >   "Everyone" uses Cisco and "the net" sucks, so what does that tell you?

   For 1, these are "Facts"....every time there is a problem at my upstream
   provider it is some issue with their Cisco router. That, is a FACT.

Fine, but that's not what you said.  If you have a problem with your
upstream provider, that is not EVERYONE's fault.  It might not even be
cisco's. Your generalizations are showing.

   My "point" was that there is no such thing as a magic box....there are
   problems/advantages/disadvantages to all products.

Then you should say that.  And I could agree with you...  ;-)

Tony