Date:      Wed, 7 Aug 1996 07:09:38 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        richieb@unet.net.ph
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: file://localhost/usr/share/doc/handbook/handbook.html

On Wed, 7 Aug 1996 richieb@unet.net.ph wrote:

> please list me as part of the new users of FreeBSD who needs help

Well, there isn't a list like that, really.  When people want help, they
just send mail to FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org, and someone else with a
better handle on the problem will try to help.  The system works amazingly
well, considering it's all run by volunteers; it's easily the fastest and
best support system I've ever seen, commercial or non-commercial.

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |