Date:      Thu, 11 May 2000 17:08:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Eric D. Futch" <efutch@nyct.net>
To:        Shawn Barnhart <swb@grasslake.net>
Cc:        "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix@looksharp.net>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Server Farms?

We have two Xylogics Annex 4000's that work great for terminal
servers.  It's a damn shame that they don't make them anymore, they really
are nice machines.  We use them still for PPP dial-up access, they're
connected to USRobitics modem boxes.  You can telnet into the Annex and
get access to any of the serial ports.

--
Eric Futch              New York Connect.Net, Ltd.
efutch@nyct.net         Technical Support Staff