Date:      Tue, 4 Feb 1997 10:10:01 -0500
From:      chip@jlc.net (Chip Marshall)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Quesions)
Subject:   Compiling undump

For the past couple of days I have been trying to compile undump, however I
need the core.h header. Does this file normally exist under FreeBSD (It
doesn't seem to on my system) and if so, where is it?  Also, the only reason
I'm doing this is it was mentioned in the perl man page as a way to turn perl
scripts into binaries. Is there an easier way? Or anouther undump type thing
for FreeBSD?

--
Chip Marshall <chip@jlc.net>
CLM21                                cmarshal@mhs.milford.k12.nh.us