Date:      Fri, 10 Oct 1997 20:27:28 -0800
From:      Robert Luce <rwl@gymnet.com>
To:        Harold Pulcher <pulcher@killercomputing.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: can't compile beta

Someone else reported (THANK YOU!) that someone had submitted revised
files which had dates older than the files previously there.. so..
when you cvsup your system thinks your files are newer than the
source.

The answer is to delete the files in ../../dev/aic7xxx and then do a
new cvsup. I've recompiled the kernel and my make world just finished.
:)

> Add me to the list.  What have we all done wrong, or are we just
> the victims? :)

> harold

> Somebody with the name Daniel R.  Brownstone said:
>>
>> Yes, I've received the same message.
>>
>> On Thu, 9 Oct 1997, Hamilton, Kent wrote:
>>
>> > I'm also seeing this one.  Anyone else?

----
Bob Luce                        "Il faut supporter deux ou trois chenilles
System/News Administrator            si on veut connaître les papillons.."
                                                - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Finger rwl@gymnet.com for PGP Public Key Block