Date:      Mon, 22 Apr 2002 05:41:52 -0700
From:      Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
To:        moz list <freebsd-mozilla@freebsd.org>
Subject:   rsync data

moz 0.9.9

i have two hosts, my desktop and my laptop.  when i leave home, i
rsync my desktop to my laptop, and when i return i rsync the other
way.  i like to have the same bookmarks, cookies, certs, ... on
both machines.  but i don't want the same window prefs as the two
machines differ significantly in screen size/geometry.  and, of
course, i don't want to copy the Cache.

is there a legend somewhere of which files do what?

19023376.s              cert7.db                panacea.dat
19023376.w              chrome/                 panels.rdf
Cache/                  cookies.bak             plugin-list
Mail/                   cookies.txt             plugin-list.BAK
News/                   history.dat             preferences.js
XUL.mfasl               history.list            prefs.js
abook.mab               history.mab             proxyconf
address-book.html       key3.db                 registry
bookmarks.html          localstore.rdf          search.rdf
bookmarks.html.1538.32  mimeTypes.rdf           secmod.db
bookmarks.html.739.1    old history.dat         secmodule.db

randy