Date:      Fri, 12 Nov 1999 00:12:18 -0800
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mylex and AMI drivers, README errata

As many people have noticed, I left a typo in the README files for both
the AMI and Mylex driver kits; the following corrections are in order:

 "kernel. Copy the files amr.c, amrvar.c amrreg.c and amrio.h into"

becomes

 "kernel. Copy the files amr.c, amrvar.h amrreg.h and amrio.h into"

and

 "Copy the files mlx.c, mlxvar.c, mlxreg.c and mlxio.h into /sys/pci,"

becomes

 "Copy the files mlx.c, mlxvar.h, mlxreg.h and mlxio.h into /sys/pci,"

My apologies for any confusion that this may have caused.

For those of you still waiting to see how these drivers pan out, I have
received positive feedback from a number of users already.  If you have
the opportunity to try these drivers out, I encourage you to do so and
let me know how you go.

Again, for AMI MegaRAID, HP NetRAID and some Dell PERC controllers:

 http://www.freebsd.org/~msmith/RAID/ami/amr-stable-991109.tar.gz

For Mylex DAC960 controllers (also shipped with Compaq workstation PCs,
*not* servers):

 http://www.freebsd.org/~msmith/RAID/mylex/mlx-stable-991109.tar.gz