Date:      Sat, 7 Aug 1999 18:52:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian McGroarty <bvmcg@yahoo.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Marketing FreeBSD / FreeBSD as a pr

When you stated my motivation for tackling the packaging issue
was one of wanting to score a quick, cheap "win," I took that as
a personal insult.

I see things got a bit out of hand with the inclusion of the
Daemon issue, and I understand you do indeed put up with a good
number of hecklers and well-intending do-nothings. Please give
me the benefit of the doubt and assume I'm neither here, and
please accept my apology for running as long with this as I did.
I'm often more stubborn than I need to be; even if it's not the
most pleasant approach, often that's what it takes to get things
done.