Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 02:05:46 +0100 (MET)
From:      Axel Thimm <thimm@physik.fu-berlin.de>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        thimm@physik.fu-berlin.de, current@FreeBSD.ORG, Axel.Thimm@physik.fu-berlin.de
Subject:   Re: panic: vm_page_unwire: invalid wire count: 0 (was Re: getcwd, fork & vfork)

OK, I will use send-pr from now on. I just thought that among other things
this list was appropriate for fast feedback. (At least I had seen such request
in the near past). Anyways I just send out a bug report about the vm system
tormenting me the last three weeks, so I "take revenge" in Jordan's way :)

I like the FreeBSD project and like to contribute in any way I can (currently
this can only mean testing and reporting).

Regards, Axel.

--
Axel Thimm   Axel.Thimm@physik.fu-berlin.de Axel.Thimm@ifh.de