Date:      Mon, 23 May 2005 18:47:39 +0200
From:      Benjamin Sobotta <mayday@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and Asus A7N8X

Hi

I don't know about your board but a quick search on google brought that link
up:

http://www.linorg.sc.usp.br/iso/FreeBSD/4.9/

If I were you I would definitely try 5.4. As far as I know alot of things were
fixed.

A more elaborate description of your problem might also yield better results
on this list...

Cheers...