Date:      Mon, 14 May 2001 14:50:56 +0300
From:      Alexandru Popa <razor@wabbit.ldc.ro>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mgetty+sendfax, disabling FAX.

I would like to convince my modem not to accept incoming FAX calls, and only
answer to data calls.  Every two or three calls it decides it should answer in
fax mode, and I cannot connect in order to use PPP.

Does anyone know the right HAYES command sequence in order to disable FAX?

My current init string for the modem is:
----
init-chat "" ATS0=0E0Q0 OK
----

Thank you