Date:      Mon, 30 Jun 1997 07:29:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kevin Eliuk <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
To:        Farttt@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD

On Mon, 30 Jun 1997 Farttt@aol.com wrote:

> I want to run unix on my 386 PC. I need to find a version that will work
> w/it. I can't buy the cd becasue it does not have a cdrom drive. Is there
> anyway I can get the disks? Thanks. What do you think about Monkey Linux?
> Thanks again. Di0de

I you can run FreeBSD on a 386 with as little as 5MB of ram. For info
on installing FTP, off DOS partition, of floppy disks, ... , read
"Installing FreeBSD" at the FreeBSD Handbook at:

http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook.html

Or read INSTALL.TXT from the ftp site at the top of the 2.2.2-RELEASE
directory.

--
=| Regards,             =| FreeBSD ==> http://www.FreeBSD.org
=| Kevin G. Eliuk       =| "Free at last, free at last, ..."