Date:      Mon, 21 Feb 2000 16:01:03 CST
From:      i381@scatcat.fhsu.edu
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Software Compatability Question

Good afternoon,

My name is Daniel Stunkel, and I am a member of a three person team that is using FreeBSD
on a parallel multi-computer system, based at Fort Hays State University in Hays, Kansas.

The reason I am contacting you is because I was trying to find any documented information
about the linear algebra application ScaLAPACK running on FreeBSD. Our team is in the
process of implamenting ScaLAPACK on our system. However, we want to make sure we optimize
every aspect in this process to the best of our ability.

There really isn't any specific questions and answers we would like to request. But, we
would be very interested to receive any documented results.  If you any direction of where
some documentation may be or who we could contact, that would be very helpful.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Daniel Stunkel
Fort Hays State University
i381@scatcat.fhsu.edu