Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 1996 12:37:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@riley-net170-164.uoregon.edu>
To:        Marty Leisner <leisner@sdsp.mc.xerox.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: copyright on sun rpc man pages?

On Tue, 5 Mar 1996, Marty Leisner wrote:

You are aware you are asking this in FreeBSD support...not Linux support...

> What's the copyright on sun rpc man pages?
> I want to include them in the Linux man distribution (instead of undocumented).

They are installed with the rpc distribution, aren't they?  There should
be no need to make them standard (unless linux includes the rpc libs by
default).

Internet:  dwhite@gladstone.uoregon.edu | Residence Networking Assistant