Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:13:39 -0500
From:      "JoeB" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Nick Rogness" <nick@rogness.net>, "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@nitro.dk>
Cc:        <freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Error in ipfw manpage for stateful rules?

That is not the only thing wrong with the example.
IPFW with NATD does not function with keep-state rules.
Just read the IPFW-list archives back through 1/2002 and you will
get a very clear picture of the problem.
Don't you think it's about time NATD gets fixed or you say some
thing in the examples about this problem.
Divorcing the built in divert natd rule from IPFW and making the NAT
function
a standalone function would be the simplest fix.