Date:      Wed, 11 Nov 1998 11:55:46 -0500
From:      "Yarema" <yds@ingress.net>
To:        <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ports/8634; ports/8635; ports/8636

My goof. The above PRs might as well be closed. The problem was that I did a
buildworld with CFLAGS containing something other than just -O. This caused
me all kinds of grief. Now that I re built and reinstalled 3.0-CURRENT with
CFLAGS= -pipe -O most everything works fine..

--
Yarema

P.S. If there's a way for me to close PR that I submit myself please let me
know so I don't have to bother anyone else..