Date:      Thu, 23 Nov 1995 14:17:47 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        paul@netcraft.co.uk
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Looking for....

On Thu, 23 Nov 1995, Paul Richards wrote:

> Anyone know of a tool that converts plain text to postscript so I can
> print text on a postscript only printer (Apple Laserwriter+)

One of our ports, a2ps, works fine.  You might also consider looking at
the psutils stuff inthe same section, which gives you a lot more
flexibility, like being able to separate out section of a large
postscript file, any page range, and many other things.

> Also, anyone know of a package that automatically generates random
> passwords to give to users when new accounts are set up?

Nope.

> --
>   Paul Richards, Netcraft Ltd.
>   Internet: paul@netcraft.co.uk, http://www.netcraft.co.uk
>   Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 1225 447500 (work)

Chuck Robey chuckr@eng.umd.edu -- I run FreeBSD on n3lxx and Journey2
The Dilbert Zone is Dilbert's new WWW home! The area
features never-before-seen original sketches of Dilbert, a photo tour
of Scott Adams' studio, Dilbert Trivia and memorabilia, high
school photos and much more!:
<URL:http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/>;