Date:      Wed, 06 Dec 2006 14:35:32 +0100
From:      Volker <volker@vwsoft.com>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Cc:        Jes <argonaut@vodafone.es>
Subject:   Huawei E220 3G devices

Hi folks,

I found something in the archives about trouble using an E220 Huawei
device. I'm wondering if somebody can send me the verbose output of
`usbctl' for that device as I don't have one?

To me it seems this device is being detected by umass because of a
feature used under Windows. The E220 should be real plug'n play as
if a Windows user is plugging the device, the (Win) drivers are
installed straight from the box (no CDROM is necessary). I suspect
this is being done by a umass emulation.

Supporting this device with it's basic functionality should be as
easy as defining vendor-ID and device-ID in ubsa and we're done.

Again, is anybody able to provide me with the output of usbctl for
that device?

Greetings,

Volker