Date:      Wed, 14 May 2003 14:31:21 +1000
From:      "-|- Hurgh -|-" <hurgh@oxley.vic.edu.au>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ATX boards and restart after power failure

Interesting, i never thought about something like that, I will go home
tonight and have a play around with some stuff and see if i can design a
simple little circuit that will pigi back on the manual on/off switch that
senses when the power comes back on and then shorts the switch, thus
simulating a press on the power button.

Dont hold your breath but i will draw up some drawings and a parts list if i
get it to work. (unless someone else gets in first).

-|- Hurgh -|-

Website: http://www.hurgh.org/
Forums: http://forums.hurgh.org/